There were mainly three languages, which Viktorija was using during her six months of voluntary service in Colindres, Cantabria, Spain.
The English language was daily used with her flat-mates and the EVS from the other countries. The Spanish language
was daily used in the kindergarten, youth house, during her voluntary work with the kids and the employees. In same time the Spanish
language was used for communication with the new society.
On the other hand she got to know the Basque language by taking private course lessons. The Basque language was used mostly
during her travel in Basque country.
- Erasmus+ OLS, Spanish language assessment April - October,2015 (6 mouths).
- Spanish classes with a professor - August, September, 2015.
- Basque language - way of learning talking with friends.
In this three languages Viktorija is able:
- to express herself;
- to participate in conversations;
- to understand the essential points when the languages are clear;
- to write and read documents, personal letters and texts in daily life.