Examination training classes (DELE, Escuela Oficial de Idiomas or other institutions). Expert teacher.
You need to train for an official Spanish examination, such as DELE or the exams at the Escuela Oficial de Idiomas (EOI)?
In my classes, online or in-class at the language center Fractágora Idiomas, I will help you succeed in your exam, I know its secrets very well.
I am Ruth Madrigal, Spanish teacher with high qualification and many years of experience.
If you want to pass a Spanish examination, HERE ARE THREE THINGS YOU SHOULD REMEMBER:
1. GRAMMAR IS NOT EVERYTHING. The note of the exam not only depends on the number of grammar mistakes, that’s only a part of it. The test is about communications skills as a whole, the ability to understand and make yourself understood. If grammar seems a monster to you, don’t be afraid! The most important is saying and writing what you need with varied vocabulary and resources, without worrying too much about mistakes.
2. FLUENCY IS NOT ABOUT TALKING MUCH AND FAST. The important is saying what you need, without getting stuck and in the most correct way possible. This goes much better if you talk slowly and calmly, taking your time to think and correct yourself. If you’re worried about fluency at the speaking test, keep calm! What counts is the ability to transmit your message in a comprehensive way, with varied resources, rather than saying many things or speaking fast.
3. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. “Practicando se aprende”. Reading texts, listening to news, and watching videos in Spanish can be difficult, but you can learn much more by doing so than it seems, even if you may not understand many things. Don’t just study from a textbook! Read, listen and see as much in real Spanish as you can, watch TV, speak with friends and people, look for a language exchange. Just go out and communicate!
At Factágora Idiomas we offer the classes you need to pass a Spanish exam of any level.
We help you:
- learn and practice the adequate vocabulary, grammar and expression contents
- improve your language usage
- become familiar with the examination papers, their structure and each of its parts
- know techniques and tricks to do each task
- learn how to relax and overcome the nerves
Our way of teaching is interactive and practical, aimed at the communication needs of real life and based on most current topics. It is also collaborative: we teach and learn in team, creating together and sharing online everything we do in the class. We help you advance in a fast, creative and effective way.
We use our own teaching materials, because it is very important to us that they fit the real learning needs of our students. Online tools like Drive and Quizlet play a very important role in our teaching for the creation of materials, with the aim to facilitate and foster learning.
Our classes can take place at our school (in Antón Martín, at the very heart of Madrid), or at your workplace.
Contact us, come try a free class, and get more information about your learning needs.
¡Hasta pronto! * See you soon!
By the way, would you like to know what our studens think about us? Don't miss the video of Bronwyn describing why she loves Fractágora!