He terminado filología Inglésa, y puedo enseñar a todos los niveles de Inglés. No importa si usted es un adulto o un niño, soy capaz de trabajar con todas las edades. Tengo mucha experiencia con extranjeros y siempre hablo con mis estudiantes durante de clases en Inglés.
Todas nuestras evaluaciones son recabadas por nuestro equipo y son fiables. Corresponden a experiencias reales.
Samanta es una profesora muy simpática y amable. La recomiendo! :)
- Translation of documents/letters, invoices, menus and restaurant's brochures from English to
- Foreign quests reception to a restaurant and a hotel.
Universidad de Extremadura
Avda. de Elvas, 06071 Badajoz (Spain)
Half a year I had an opportunity to live, do my practice and to study in Spain, in the University of Extremadura as an English philologist with ERASMUS program.
8th ‐16th SEPTEMBER 2014 Düzce,Turkey
I had an opportunity to participate in training courses named Skills University. It was a training course focused on providing practical experience and skills to youth leaders on how to create a sustainable NGO or Youth Organization and run successful projects
Happy Foreigners World
Alfonso de Cordoba 2 -9, 46010 Valencia (Spain)
I was collecting and analysing data for personnel management and education, also preparing and implementing the formal and informal educational plans, and programmes for individuals in all age groups, communities, organizations and schools. I was contacting and offering our language services to our possible clients.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor degree / English Philology
Vytautas Magnus UniversityK. Donelaičio g. 58, 44248 Kaunas (Lithuania) (información oculta)
- to communicate with others in coherent English, both orally and in writing in different fields of activity;
- to quickly understand essential information in documents written in English;
- to make summaries in English and use different registers of the English language according to the context;
- to apply their specialised knowledge in European and international institutions;
- to use print and electronic directories and dictionaries in English;
- to understand different kinds of writing (i.e. journalistic, literary, creative);
- to recognise the works of major authors from different cultural periods and texts of different genres;
- to explain cultural features of English-speaking countries and relate these to historical contexts;
- to understand the differences between English-speaking cultures (British, American, and Canadian) as well as their native one.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|