My lessons are, principally, based on the communicative approach. Brief explanations and clarifications will be necessary, but my main objective is that my students learn to communicate effectively at their level. In order to achieve this I will make every effort to:
* Plan structured lessons and tailored them to students’ needs.
* Continuously check progression and give feedback and feed forward to boost results.
Offer a wide range of activities to practise every language skill.
* Approach through functional language the first stages and introduce up-to-date topics to the rest of the levels.
* Offer and promote homework to consolidate and extend the covered contents.
* Ensure a friendly atmosphere in which the students are not afraid of participating.
* Encourage students to take responsibility for their own learning in order to achieve their goals.
* 1,5 years of experience as a supply teacher in secondary school in the UK.
* 2 years working as a teacher of Spanish in HE in the UK.
* Over 3 years working as a private tutor of English and Catalan.
• MA Education. University of Alicante, Spain.
Apr. 2016 – Present
Supply teacher. Departament d’Ensenyament. Generalitat de Catalunya.
o Specialities: Formación y Orientación Laboral and English.
Oct. 2014 – Present
Teacher of Spanish. Sheffield Hallam University. Sheffield.
o Teaching and assessing Spanish level 1 & 2 (beginners), Spanish level 3 (intermediate) and Spanish level 4 (advance).
Jan. 2014 – Jul. 2015
Supply teacher. Protocol Education. Leeds.
o Completed a mixture of day-to-day assignments in Leeds and Bradford secondary schools.
o Taught KS3/KS4 Spanish and completed lots of general cover.
o Attended courses on safeguarding children and effective classroom management.
¿Buscas clases de español para extranjeros cerca de casa? Te presentamos una selección de anuncios de profes que te pueden ayudar.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|
|1 h.||20€||25€||No disponible|
|5 h.||90€||115€||No disponible|
|10 h.||160€||210€||No disponible|