Me llamo y soy de EE UU. Soy profesor del Inglés en el colegio acá en Madrid y tengo la licenciatura en Estudias de Género.
Podemos practicar las gramaticas, escribiendo, y conversar en Inglés.
Dime su horario y hablaremos los precios.
Mí correo es (información oculta) o por el whatsapp (información oculta)
Tengo dos años enseñando y hablo Inglés nativo y Español intermedio. Ahora, estoy trabajando en el colegio enseñando Inglés a los niños entre 12 - 16 años.
Soy flexible, amable, y creo que personas se pueden aprender con praticar.
University of Washington- Seattle Campus September 2015 - June 2017
Bachelor of Arts: Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies – Honors Program
Seattle Central College September 2007 - March 2015
Associate of Arts, Social Sciences
Pima Medical Institute July 2009 - April 2010
Medical Assistant Certification
Bellevue High School September 2002 - June 2006 High School Diploma
Elementary School Tutor
Awards and Distinctions
Recipient of Undergraduate Library Research Award Spring 2017
Thesis – University of Washington Departmental Honors Program Spring 2017
Dean’s List – University of Washington Winter 2017
Dean’s List – University of Washington Autumn 2016
Dean’s List – University of Washington Winter 2016
Dean’s List – Seattle Central Community College Winter 2015
Study Abroad – Havana, Cuba Summer 2016
Study Abroad – Buenos Aires, Argentina Summer 2016
Certificate of Student Teacher Excellence June 2005
Internship Story Share Humanities Internship Showcase at University of Washington May 16, 2017
Mary Gates Undergraduate Research Symposium at University of Washington May 19, 2017
Fields of Interest
-Queer Theory/LGBTQ+ Studies -Decolonial Methods -Indigenous Epistemologies
-Latin American and Caribbean Politics -Theory in the Flesh -Qualitative Methods/Oral History
-Race/Ethnicity and Identity Politics -Black Feminist Thought -Post Structuralism
-Chicano/a/x Studies -Marxism -Foucauldian Philosophy
-Feminist Theory -Critical Pedagogy -Socialist and Communist Studies
English: Native Speaker
Spanish: Intermediate to Advanced
IES La Dehesilla – Middle School , Madrid, Spain September 2017 - June 2018
• Prepare lesson plans
• Conduct lectures
• Assist with language acquisition
• Teach about North American History and Culture
• Direct class discussions
Lambert House – LGBTQI Youth Center, Seattle, WA June 2016 - September 2017
• Mentor: Talk with youth about identity challenges in regards to race, gender, orientation, relationships, safe-sex practices, and sexuality in culture.
• Assistant for homeless youth with access to housing services, food, medical facilities, and clothing.
• Administrative duties: File youth records, collect data from youth via surveys, update youth profiles in computer, check log notes activity in youth center, and maintain log notes of daily activities.
UW Department of Human Resources, Seattle, WA November 2015 – September 2017
• Train new employees on record processing and management
• Maintain order of medical records and personnel files
• Data entry of incoming and separated employees
• Update records with incoming employee documents
Seattle Municipal Court – Seattle Justice Center, Seattle, WA January 2016 - June 2016
• Write and prepare court reports, defendant intake and status check to ensure compliance with terms of probation, defendant record checks.
• Assisted defendants with scheduling appointments for future intake, counseling services, food and clothing banks, shelters, and contacted defendants to remind them of approaching court date hearings.
• Attended Mental Health Court hearings, attended special training seminars on the links between criminality, homelessness and drug use.
24 Hour Fitness, Bellevue, WA November 2012 - October 2014
• Customer Relations: checking in guests/members, trouble shooting member accounts, and solving customer complaints.
• Sales: POS operation, registering members with personal training sessions, selling pro-shop merchandise.
Opening and closing procedures.
UW Physicians Network – Belltown Clinic, Seattle, WA April 2010 - September 2012
Certified Medical Assistant
• Administrative: Appointment Scheduling, filing records, stocking and cleaning of exam rooms, laundry order for clinic, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Back office: venipuncture, injections, EKG operation, ear lavage, and patient history intake.
Space Needle Corporation, Seattle, WA August 2008 - April 2009
• Customer relations: greeting and seating guests at Sky City restaurant, assisting servers with table setup, cleaning, opening and closing procedures.
Tully’s Coffee, Bellevue, WA August 2008 - April 2009
• Customer relations: coffee orders, baking food items, blending drinks.
• Sales: POS operation, selling and promoting company merchandise.
Epicenter Fitness, Bellevue, WA September 2005 - February 2007
Front Desk Lead
• Customer relations: check-in and greet members, assist with billing inquiries, schedule appoints.
• Administrative: stocking front desk supplies, cleaning, filing, and scheduling employees, cleaning.
Enatai Elementary School, Bellevue, WA January 2005 - June 2005
Student Teacher Intern
• Prepared lesson plans, in-class assignments, and lead group discussions about in-class readings
• Attended parent-teacher conferences
• Mentored students experiencing difficulties academically and emotionally
• Attended monthly faculty and professional development meetings
¿Buscas clases de historia cerca de casa? Te presentamos una selección de anuncios de profes que te pueden ayudar. Superprof también te puede proponer clases de geografía si lo necesitas. Aprender ya no es un problema, ¡encuentra clases de psicología para todos los gustos! Encontrar clases de cultura general nunca había sido más fácil: vas a adorar aprender.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|