* I discovered yoga in Lisbon as a practitioner in 2008 when I was still an engineering student and since then I have not stopped to practice it.
Feeling its benefits in myself led me to pursue yoga teacher training in 2012, in Lisbon (Yoga Alliance UK).
* My yoga classes combine elements of classical yoga and vinyassana flow and is accessible to both experienced and inexperienced students. Āsanas (positions) are allied with meditation, prānāyāma (breathing) and yoganidra (relaxation). This connection of practices allows the students the perception in the physical body of the emotional and mental state and gives them tools that allow the relaxation and concentration in the daily reality.
* I see yoga as a way of connecting to ourselves. Through the physical sensation in the body we bring the attention to ourselves. To put the mind’s focus in the body in each āsana’s present moment allows, as Patanjali describes in the Yoga Sutras, the “suppression of the fluctuations of the mind”. From this awareness of the self comes the realisation that we are part of Nature.
* I am a yoga teacher certified by Yoga Alliance UK (200h), Reiki therapist, I have completed a Master’s in Biological Engineering, a Master’s in Filmmaking, as well as training as an actor. I conciliate my different interests and knowledge in my classes, creatively achieving the benefits of yoga so that each one will enjoy each practice to the fullest.
* I believe in the synergy that comes from the intersection of these various fields. As it teaches the essence of yoga itself (from Sanskrit yuj - "union"), non-separation, the union of valences allows an extended view to broader horizons.
My vision is to pass on the philosophy and practice of Yoga in an accessible and authentic way that extends to the everyday life.
I am a yoga teacher certified by Yoga Alliance UK (200h) since 2012 and have been practicing yoga for 9 years. I also am a Reiki therapist and I have completed a Master’s in Biological Engineering.
After having taught in a few places in Lisbon following my training, I founded the Yoga Tribu project in Madrid, giving yoga classes in Spanish and English to groups of international students from several corners of the planet.
¿Buscas clases de yoga cerca de casa? Te presentamos una selección de anuncios de profes que te pueden ayudar. Superprof también te puede proponer clases de hatha si lo necesitas. Aprender ya no es un problema, ¡encuentra clases de yoga relajante para todos los gustos! Encontrar clases de vinyasa nunca había sido más fácil: vas a adorar aprender.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|
|1 h.||No disponible||No disponible||25€|