The methodology, learned in New York, is to learn the language in the same way you learn as a child. Speaking the target language throughout the class, working with images, teaching materials and descriptions. Very Dynamic environment specially in group classes.
Spanish Instructor specialized in Business and Medical Terminology. Over 10 years of experience maximizing competitive opportunities while developing new strengths and tailoring innovative methods for executive clients. Excellent interpersonal skills that strengthen long term client relationships. Bicultural and Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Spanish Instructor specialized in Business and Medical Terminology. Over 9 years of experience maximizing competitive opportunities while developing new strengths and tailoring innovative methods for executive clients. Excellent interpersonal skills that strengthen long term client relationships. Bicultural and Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Highly skilled communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with corporations, both local and international.
- Results driven and highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
LEGAL LANGUAGE SERVICES New York, NY
June 2013 to Present
- Consecutive Interpreter at: NYC Court, Brooklyn Family Court, and Bronx Family Court.
- Interpreter at meetings, which included attorney–client, preliminary hearings, arraignments and depositions.
- Interpreter in medical appointments.
DCI GROUP Washington, DC
March 2013 to Present
Translations made for Forbes Magazine, Buenos Aires Herald, Business Week, and Economy Watch.
Published: (información oculta)
MT. SINAI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE New York, NY
February 2008 to 2015
- Deliver Group Classes for Medical Spanish to residents at different levels. Writing and Oral Skills developed in a two months course using role-play, case studies and examination and debate of professional media.
- Developed seminars and training session in order to maintain constant cultural awareness in the field of expertise.
PRIMERA LANGUAGES FOR BUSINESS New York, NY
March 2008 to 2015
- Consecutive Interpreter for business located in UK, Australia, India and South America.
- Responsible for Group and Individual Classes in English and Spanish to Executives at: HSBC, BBVA, Phillip Morris International, JP Morgan, Credit Swiss.
- Encourage students through the process of learning a new language.
- Motivate and understand their individual needs and abilities in order to achieve their language goals.
- Monitor and report their progress to meet the company standards.
- On line classes to individuals located in USA and UK.
BERLITZ New York, NY
March 2007 to 2011
Deliver Individual Classes in English and Spanish, applying an intuitive, conversational style using Berlitz Method.
EDUCATION AND LANGUAGES
1997-2002 Bachelor in Business and Tourism, 5 years program, Universidad de Moron, Buenos Aires, Argentina
01/07-02/07 Berlitz – Teacher Course, New York
03/11-06/11 CTP Certification Program, Interpretation/Translation Certificate, New York
04/12-08/12 Academic Writing, Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
English: fluent – FCE, First Certificate in English, 1994 Awarded by University of Cambridge, TOEFL
¿Buscas clases de español para extranjeros cerca de casa? Te presentamos una selección de anuncios de profes que te pueden ayudar. Superprof también te puede proponer clases de expresión oral - español para extranjeros si lo necesitas. Aprender ya no es un problema, ¡encuentra clases de comprensión oral - español para extranjeros para todos los gustos! Encontrar clases de vocabulario - español para extranjeros nunca había sido más fácil: vas a adorar aprender.
|En su domicilio||En tu domicilio||Por webcam|